Featured Photographer Judy Libsack of Judys Photo

Our featured Photographer is Judy Libsack. She has many of our Candy Sticks backgrounds and recently sent us some of her fabulous images and great comments.
We love how she uses her lights and incorporates props and room elements to create stunning room scenes. Her work is inspiring and creative. Here is some info about her studio written by Judy.

I am a portrait photographer and have been in business for 25 years.  My studio is very unique studio, it sits in the middle of town on 15 acres with two ponds.  I have built lots of different backgrounds around it and planted tons of trees and flowers.

Candy Stick Background CB1084

I redo the backgrounds every year by repainting or adding different props to them.  I photograph lots of Seniors every year and they travel as far as 400 miles away to my studio.  The senior appreciate the fact that I personalize their photo's and they don't look the same as the year before.  I do about 70% of the photo's outside, I have built quit a few over hangs with fiber glass roofs to block the sun with different looks to all of them.
I do have 3 large camera rooms, 2 of them are natural light rooms, so  now with having the Candy Sticks I get even more of a variety of backgrounds in no time at all. Even with the economy and the amount of photographers popping up, I had the best year ever in sales ( I think its because of the variety of photo's we do) .  I also do family, children, and have started doing a few wedding again.  I am looking so forward to working with the Candy Stick backgrounds and using them with other backgrounds I already have, I have 10 more on order.  So this should be another great year for my business.  I am thankful I saw Backdrop Outlet on Facebook  so I don't have to work so hard at coming up with different looks.




Candy stick background CB1084

Candy stick background CB1084

"Love my Candy Sticks...just started working with these backgrounds about a month ago and have already found they work great for weddings, seniors, and babies."
Candy Stick background CBA113
CBA113
CBA113

"I was presently surprised how realistic they look and then when I incorporate other props that I already have gives them a unique look."
Candy Stick Background CB384

Candy Stick background CB008
 
CB046
CB1003

"I'm know for being the Queen of backgrounds and now I can add Candy Sticks to my collection too..
I've already ordered 10 more and can't wait to get those in."   Judy's Photo
CB1084
Candy Stick background CB053
CB933
Candy Stick Background CB933
CB1003

CB1084



CB1084

CB046

Thanks Judy for sharing your great work!
If you would like to be our next featured photographer send Images and info to Photos@backdropoutlet.com
Backdrop Outlet
Here is link for Judys Facebook page